If at some point you won’t be checking your emails for a period of time (e.g. going on vacation) you may want to add an auto-responder to automatically reply to any incoming emails. This is done as follows:
- Make sure you've logged into your back office and then click on "Email Manager".
- Click your email from the list in on screen under Email accounts
- From the window that opens on the right-hand side, click the Auto Responder tab.
- Click the Auto Responder checkbox to enable the auto-responder.
- Fill out the ‘Subject’ and ‘Message’ fields. This will be the message that is automatically sent to anyone who emails you, as long as the auto-responder is enabled. If you have previously used the auto-responder feature, the last message you used will automatically be entered in the Subject/Message fields. If you make any changes to the message, be sure and click the Update button to save the changes.
NOTE: When you are back and checking your mail again, be sure to disable the auto-responder (by un-checking the ‘Auto Responder’ checkbox). Otherwise, the auto-responder will continue to automatically reply to any incoming emails.