Creating an Email Address
From RPM 3.0 Help Wiki
Creating a new email account through the RPM 3.0 BackOffice is incredibly simple:
- Make sure you've logged into your back office and then click directly on "Email Manager".
- Click the Add Email link on the left-hand side. This will open an Add Email window on the right-hand side.
- In the Add Email window, fill in the information for the email account you wish to create. The fields are:
- Name Part: This is the part of the address that will come before the @ symbol
- Domain Name List: This is the part of the address that will come after the @ symbol. If you have more than one registered RPM domain name, you can select the one you want associated with the email from the drop-down list.
- Name: The full name of the account’s user
- Password: A case-sensitive alpha-numeric password. This password will be used for accessing the email account via Webmail, or through an email program such as Outlook or Outlook Express.
- Once all the fields are filled in, click the Submit button, and the email account will be created. It will be active and usable immediately after being created