Changing Your Template
From RPM 3.0 Help Wiki
RealPageMaker has provided you with a number of stylish templates to make sure your website is always looking its best!.
If you are interested in custom work, please visit this page and read our custom work guidelines here.
To change your website template:
- Please note if you have a custom template, changing it will not transfer your alterations to a new template. If you wish to bring these changes to a new template, RPM will have to bill a new design fee to transfer any existing modifications to a new template.
- Make sure you've logged into your back office and navigate to the Website Manager -> Look and Feel section.
- Click "Change Template" on the website editor menu to open the template manager
- Use the template selector on the right to scroll through template thumbnails
- Click the thumbnails to see a larger preview of the template
- When you have found a template you like, click "Click to use Template"
- If you are satisfied with your template, you are done. If not, repeat the process. You can change the template as many times as you like.