The side column area(s) on the pages of your website are used to hold widgets. Click the Add/Remove Widgets link to open the Widgets window. When the window opens, parts of your website will turn yellow to indicate where in your website you can place widgets.
To add a widget to your website:
- Make sure you've logged into your back office and navigate to the Website Manager -> Look and Feel section.
- Navigate to the page where you want to add the widget to.
- Click on the link in the green menu above.
- Locate the desired widget in the Add/Remove Widget window
- Click and hold the small "list" icon on the right-hand side of the desired widget
- Drag the widget to a target yellow placement area on your website
- When the widget recognizes the placement location, you will notice it change into a larger version. When this happens, release the mouse button.
- NOTE: a complete list of available widgets and their function is available here.